Vision and Values:
The Auckland City Mission provides essential services to people who are in in desperate need.
The Mission's work is constantly evolving as the political, economic and social climate changes. Over the life of the Mission, work has extended into the community and advocacy has increased in order to offer relevant solutions to those who come for help.
Auckland City Mission offers hope to individuals and families who may be experiencing a temporary setback or a long-term problem that needs expert attention, and have no-one else to turn to. The Mission provides immediate assistance, such as food, clothing and bedding, and staff work with individuals or families to find workable, long-term solutions to the issues they face.
- Helping people in desperate need by providing excellent integrated services and effective advocacy.
- Over the next five years our Vision is to have measurably improved our clients' well-being and health, and contributed to sustained social change.
- Displaying dignity and respect
- Creating a sense of community
- Behaving with integrity and courage
- Acting professionally
Thousands of Aucklanders rely on the services of the Auckland City Mission at some point in their lives.
If you would like to help the Auckland City Mission provide support to those who need it most, please make a donation here
Follow us on: