How can businesses and schools get involved with the Mission?
Businesses and schools throughout Auckland assist the the Mission by donating food, organising fundraisers, offering pro-bono services, scheduling corporate volunteer days and activating formal partnership arrangements.
If you would like to know more about organising a collection, would like to book a Mission speaker, or would like to arrange for your donations to be picked up, email the Fundraising Team or phone Alexis on 09 303 9780.
Help families in need this Christmas!
Auckland’s Angels is an annual Christmas appeal where schools, kindergartens and work places collect non-perishable foods and new presents for those in need. Last Christmas, through our Christmas appeal we…
- Distributed 4,623 emergency food parcels
- Feeding 14,672 Aucklanders – providing them with 175,794 meals.
- Gifted 15,000 gifts to children and individuals in need
- Served 2,000 guests at our Christmas Lunch who would have otherwise been alone or unable to celebrate.
Here’s how it works:
- Register by calling Sophie on 09 303 9261, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you an information pack. This includes poster PDF’s, donation ideas, email and social media templates to help you spread the word about your collection. We’ll even send you food donation and gift donation ideas for inspiration!
- Gather some boxes and bags for your collection! We will be in touch to confirm with you a date for collection pick-up in the weeks leading up to Christmas. So yes, we can collect the donations from you!
For information about the services the Mission provides, check out the ‘What we do’ pages.
To learn more about how the Auckland City Mission works, read the ‘About us’ pages.
To read about the City Mission in the news or our press releases, go to the ‘News’ pages.
*Note for schools : The Mission is unable to provide volunteer opportunities for people under the age of 18. However, staff are happy to present to school groups at school, providing information about the work of the Mission and offering assembly presentations, workshops and fundraising support.