For housing

If you're experiencing homelessness or know someone who needs help, please contact us.

Our team provides case-management services for people who are experiencing homelessness.

If you would like to make us aware of someone sleeping rough or who is homeless, you can do so here.

Do you need assistance with housing?

Emergency housing

The Ministry of Social Development can support you with your emergency housing need. Contact them on 0800559009 and speak to one of their staff about your situation.

They can also refer you to our Residential Services.

If you are in Auckland and have nowhere safe to sleep tonight, you can call in to see us to request assistance with accommodation at 140 Hobson Street, between 10am and 2pm.

MSD Emergency housing

Residential services

We have two central city buildings that offer a place to stay for up to three months, in a communal setting, with support afterwards too.

While you are there, lots of different services are offered to help you back on your feet. If you would like to apply for a spot, call us on 09 303 9266

140 Hobson St, Auckland Central

09 303 9266