We are humbled by and give thanks for the generosity of our donors. Our supporters enable us to open our doors every day to reach out, and to welcome in, people in need.
Other ways you can support the Mission:
- Run a food drive and collect non-perishable food items to fill the Mission’s emergency food parcels. A list of items and how to donate them are available on our website.
- Become a regular donor by setting up a monthly donation and help the Mission with a steady source of income in order to provide services and support to those in our community who need it most.
- Fundraise for the Mission – email to find out how.
- Call (09) 303 9209 to make a donation by phone.
- Leave a legacy with a bequest to the Mission.
- Donate at your local bank or by bank transfer using the following details, make sure you email us to get your donor ID so we can send a receipt:
- ASB Bank Account Name: Auckland City Mission
- ASB Bank Account Number: 12 3011 0520064 00
- Particulars: Your surname
- Code: Your donor ID
- Reference: Donation