ASB Auckland Marathon 2021
Join the Mission on 31 October for the ASB Auckland Marathon and raise vital funds to support Aucklanders in desperate need.
The Marathon is one of New Zealand’s most iconic running events – and there is a distance to suit everyone!
Join the Mission’s team and we’ll be there to support you every step of the way with:
- a personalised online fundraising page
- expert training advice
- easy and effective fundraising tips to help you reach your goal
- opportunities to visit the Mission and find out more about our work
- an Auckland City Mission running shirt if you raise more than $200
- kai and refreshments to celebrate at the finish line
Register now at https://aucklandmarathon.co.nz/ and choose the Mission as your charity.
If you would like to commit to raising $1500 or more, we encourage you to sign up for one of our Charity Superstar places at https://aucklandmarathon21.grassrootz.com/auckland-city-mission/vip/new, which includes free entry to the distance of your choice at the Marathon.