Auckland City Mission
Helping Aucklanders in desperate need by providing excellent integrated services and effective advocacy
In the last Financial Year, support from people like you has allowed the Mission to:
- Distribute 10,934 emergency food parcels to families and individuals in crises
- Conduct 298 emergency housing assessments
- Provide 6,500 doctor consultations
- Process 427 admissions to drug & alcohol Detox
- Assist 292 isolated elderly people
Make a donation today to help people in desperate need.
Auckland City Mission is a Registered Charitable Entity under the Charities Act 2005. Registration Number CC22938.
Follow us on
Catch up with our work in the latest edition of the Mission News.
Order your copy of the 2015-2016 Entertainment Book today to support Auckland City Mission.
Join the Auckland City Mission's Santa's Helpers Appeal for food and gifts, and become someone's angel this Christmas.